Our firm represents and advises clients who are or might become involved in a lawsuit, arbitration, mediation or appeal as a result of disputes involving all areas of intellectual property law. Our representation of clients includes both the enforcement of intellectual property rights and defense against claims of infringement. Such claims have included, but are not limited to:
- utility patent infringement;
- design patent infringement;
- trademark infringement;
- trademark dilution;
- unfair competition;
- trade dress infringement;
- copyright infringement;
- misappropriation of trade secrets;
- cybersquatting and other Internet-based disputes;
- breaches of non-compete and confidentiality agreements;
- tortious interference with advantageous business relationship; and
- counterfeit goods.
Our litigation attorneys are also experienced at representing clients involved in complex business litigation, contract disputes and commercial matters.
As with our other areas of practice, where we are conscious of the cost for legal representation, we are able to negotiate settlements and seek other favorable remedies for our clients in an attempt to avoid costly and lengthy litigation.