Our patent attorneys are experienced in obtaining patents, both domestic and international, in a wide range of technologies including electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical, electro-optical, biotechnology, business methods, computer hardware and software, materials technology, chemical, and e-commerce. Our patent attorneys are also experienced in obtaining design patents for the ornamental aspects of a particular product as well as providing preliminary studies and opinions on the novelty of inventions, patent infringement and patent validity. Additionally, we represent patentees as well as those accused of infringing utility and/or design patents. Our patent services also include:
- International and U.S. patent prosecution;
- Product clearance studies;
- Infringement/non-infringement opinions;
- Patentability opinions;
- Validity and invalidity opinions;
- Licensing and technology transfer agreements; and
- Due diligence in mergers and acquisitions.